The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok but is that her real name or her stage name? Lol and what's so wrong with it?

ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ

Her birth name is Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, her stage name is Scarlett Johansson..

That's the thing, there isn't anything wrong with her. She is like an archangel, yeah that's right, not just an angel but an archangel, more powerful, more beautiful, more sophisticated..

Anyway, I'm exaggerating again :)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Scarlett Johansson was born in New York City. Her mother, Melanie Sloan, is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family, and her father, Karsten Johansson, is Danish. Scarlett showed a passion for acting at a young age and starred in many plays. She has a sister named Vanessa Johansson, a brother named Adrian, and a twin brother named Hunter Johansson born three minutes after her. She began her acting career starring as Laura Nelson in the comedy film North (1994). The acclaimed drama film The Horse Whisperer (1998) brought Johansson critical praise and worldwide recognition. Following the film's success, she starred in many other films including the critically acclaimed cult film Ghost World (2001) and then the hit Lost in Translation (2003) with Bill Murray in which she again stunned critics. Later on, she appeared in the drama film Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003).

In 2003, she was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards, one for drama (Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)) and one for comedy (Lost in Translation (2003)). She dropped out of Mission: Impossible III (2006) due to scheduling conflicts. Her next film role was in The Island (2005) alongside Ewan McGregor which earned weak reviews from U.S. critics. After this, she appeared in Woody Allen's Match Point (2005) and was nominated again for a Golden Globe Award.

Since then, she has appeared as part of an ensemble cast in the romantic comedy He's Just Not That Into You (2009), in the action superhero film Iron Man 2 (2010), the comedy-drama We Bought a Zoo (2011) and started as the original scream queen, Janet Leigh, in Hitchcock (2012).

Scarlett and Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds were engaged in May 2008. In 2010, the couple announced their separation and subsequently divorced in 2011. In 2013, she became engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Scarlett Johansson was born in New York City. Her mother, Melanie Sloan, is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family, and her father, Karsten Johansson, is Danish. Scarlett showed a passion for acting at a young age and starred in many plays. She has a sister named Vanessa Johansson, a brother named Adrian, and a twin brother named Hunter Johansson born three minutes after her. She began her acting career starring as Laura Nelson in the comedy film North (1994). The acclaimed drama film The Horse Whisperer (1998) brought Johansson critical praise and worldwide recognition. Following the film's success, she starred in many other films including the critically acclaimed cult film Ghost World (2001) and then the hit Lost in Translation (2003) with Bill Murray in which she again stunned critics. Later on, she appeared in the drama film Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003).

In 2003, she was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards, one for drama (Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)) and one for comedy (Lost in Translation (2003)). She dropped out of Mission: Impossible III (2006) due to scheduling conflicts. Her next film role was in The Island (2005) alongside Ewan McGregor which earned weak reviews from U.S. critics. After this, she appeared in Woody Allen's Match Point (2005) and was nominated again for a Golden Globe Award.

Since then, she has appeared as part of an ensemble cast in the romantic comedy He's Just Not That Into You (2009), in the action superhero film Iron Man 2 (2010), the comedy-drama We Bought a Zoo (2011) and started as the original scream queen, Janet Leigh, in Hitchcock (2012).

Scarlett and Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds were engaged in May 2008. In 2010, the couple announced their separation and subsequently divorced in 2011. In 2013, she became engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac.

I can't believe you just imdb'd me. Smh

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's pronounced ScaryJo.. I'm no fan of that one.. There is nothing scary of her. I mean it, if she was here I would marry her this instant.

DarlaMack

Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
That's pronounced ScaryJo.. I'm no fan of that one.. There is nothing scary of her. I mean it, if she was here I would marry her this instant.

I beg to differ... She lived up to that nickname in Iron Man 2! I would've been scared of her!

DarlaMack

Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
c1ffcc590638b9308eb8f96ad46dd3ef.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member