The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I still have to watch that. After I finish watching all of the IP Man movies, finish the Indiana jones movies, hot tub time machine, and Ted. That might not be all. That's a day's worth of movies.

You're just too young to die... This thread won't be the same without you

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I still have to watch that. After I finish watching all of the IP Man movies, finish the Indiana jones movies, hot tub time machine, and Ted. That might not be all. That's a day's worth of movies.

Please tell me where you're grave will be.. I would very much like to visit it sometime.. I'll maybe even bring flowers

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
d7435ef2d4ae7d0b7bf68bd616e611ed.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Tang Tang, are you dead??? Are you R.I.P'ing?? How is the afterlife treating you?? Did you find out where I live and are you haunting me now?? I would swear I hear weird voices coming from the kitchen while I'm in the living room

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
What movie you watching??? And spraining your ankle is bad for you. All the pain and such. Just refrain from doing that again..

I'm thinking of renting John Wick since I'm hearing good reviews. I've already watched Lucy and I loved it!!

ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking of renting John Wick since I'm hearing good reviews. I've already watched Lucy and I loved it!!

Lucy was definitely alright, but what movie with ScarJo in it isn't, really?

Same goes for Keanu.. That's a no-brainer. Just rent it.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Lucy was definitely alright, but what movie with ScarJo in it isn't, really?

Same goes for Keanu.. That's a no-brainer. Just rent it.

Lol ScarJo!!! True about Keanu though... I've already bought the Matrix Trilogy and Constantine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2