The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
OK skipping on the trivia crack....need an account to play. I hate making online accts if I don't have to.... (puts on tin foil hat)

tapped out from my iPad Air

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't miss George O'Malley even one bit. He was irritating at the end.

The good ones are still here, so there's no need for me to stop watching. But I caught myself missing Christina Yang. She was amazing. And Mark Sloan, he was handsome, funny and adorable. And Lexie Grey was cute.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.. Grey's is my number 1 TV series.. Oh yeah, it is.

And I don't care if it's a chick flick but I'm genuinely liking it

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Should I buy a Solid State Drive of 128GB to speed up my computer or a 2TB Sata drive for extra storage?

Extra storage is easy to achieve because it's just plug and play

But the SSD will mean I have to reinstall Windows from scratch and all software with it.

I just can't decide what I need more. A faster computer or more storage.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Should I buy a Solid State Drive of 128GB to speed up my computer or a 2TB Sata drive for extra storage?

Extra storage is easy to achieve because it's just plug and play

But the SSD will mean I have to reinstall Windows from scratch and all software with it.

I just can't decide what I need more. A faster computer or more storage.

I'm all for storage over speed

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm all for storage over speed

Yeah I think I'll go with that. It's too much hassle to switch hard disk drives with the OS on it. Installing and setting up everything as it were, even with dual boot to fall back to the existing install is too much work.. I think that's an investment I have to wait with till I have the patience and time to do just that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2