The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Dude, he obviously meant that it suits you to post something like that. It shows how twisted and dark your mind is. Like sociopaths

I sincerely hope you will never become a minister or pastor or something holy like that. Only thing you'll preach in your sermons will be violence.

LOLOLOLOL

Says the guy who wants to decapitate me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
LOLOLOLOL

Says the guy who wants to decapitate me.

News flash. Big diff between you and me is my violent outbursts are only addressed to you and they are obviously not meant.

But I just called the pope and he excommunicated you. I know you are not catholic, but he has the power to abandon you from Christianity as well.

Congratulations, you just became a heathen

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
News flash. Big diff between you and me is my violent outbursts are only addressed to you and they are obviously not meant.

But I just called the pope and he excommunicated you. I know you are not catholic, but he has the power to abandon you from Christianity as well.

Congratulations, you just became a heathen

News flash: your first sentence is exactly true about my violent outbursts too. Also, thanks! I appreciate it!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I thanked you because you gave me the idea to call the Islamic religious leaders. They said they've been watching your behavior and kicked you out of the religion long ago.

Lolololol. Lucky for me excommunication is not existing in any kind in Islam.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro