The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
That's what everyone that knows they are losing in an argument does... Lol. But... A good comeback helps you out even if you are wrong in an argument. Yet you showed no signs of this.

I know. I was occupied with something else and the argument didn't have my full attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I thinks it's stupid that you have to pay $99 just to be able to test apps on your device. The iOS simulator is really not even close to the real deal.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I thinks it's stupid that you have to pay $99 just to be able to test apps on your device. The iOS simulator is really not even close to the real deal.

Set up something on kickstarter to raise money. Some people put random stuff and get thousands of dollars.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
That basic stuff works ok in the simulator though. Anyway are you using Objective C or Swift?

Objective C. I have another project where I'm using swift. I really need to decide which language I'm gonna use and just stick with that. Swift looks easier than Objective C.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
??

He is talking to me. My Internet provider is UPC, which is part of Liberty Global.

They are serving the half of the country with cable internet and acquired Ziggo a few months ago, the one serving the other half.

They are merging at the moment and are gonna continue as Ziggo. At this moment they started with switching Ziggo areas to UPC network.

When that's done, they gonna merge their services. I really hope they do soon, because at the moment they both have their own wifi spots. After the merge I'll be able to use wifi spots all over the country (in residents where people have Ziggo (UPC) routers

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
He is talking to me. My Internet provider is UPC, which is part of Liberty Global.

They are serving the half of the country with cable internet and acquired Ziggo a few months ago, the one serving the other half.

They are merging at the moment and are gonna continue as Ziggo. At this moment they started with switching Ziggo areas to UPC network.

When that's done, they gonna merge their services. I really hope they do soon, because at the moment they both have their own wifi spots. After the merge I'll be able to use wifi spots all over the country (in residents where people have Ziggo (UPC) routers

That's cool! Are there other cable companies or will there not be any competition now?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's cool! Are there other cable companies or will there not be any competition now?

Nope. Just the one. The government decided there is already enough competition for Internet providers, so cable will stay a monopoly. And I don't care though, 'cause they are cheap as it is and deliver the best speed, television and landline for the right price.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The less symbols in coding the better. I always wonder why the languages have to be so complex. Someone can create a really easy language that even a little kid could learn quickly, but no one ever does.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox