The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Don't think that would work. The current quote system is good because it allows one to enlarge or make certain words or sentences from the quoted post bold. The only time I've seen the quoter change the post is in this thread out of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
79419748ab94a63b10df306dd915ee97.jpg

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
The laws regarding the ruling term of POTUS'es (POTI?:)) should be changed so they can have more then 2 terms. Obama is a qualitative leader.

Dude why do you worry about US laws & presidents?? You must not be patriotic to your own country. I'm so patriotic to the U.S. I don't even know the name of the leader in your country. Don't even know the name of the leader in Canada

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Dude why do you worry about US laws & presidents??

Because POTUS plays a huge role in world politics and peace. A blind or outrageous, a 'let's go to war, no matter the facts' type of President screws all good work that can be achieved with a piece minded one.

And no, I don't say peace has to be maintained at all times against all reasons, but there has to be a solid thinking guy in that chair.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Because POTUS plays a huge role in world politics and peace. A blind or outrageous, a 'let's go to war, no matter the facts' type of President screws all good work that can be achieved with a piece minded one.

And no, I don't say peace has to be maintained at all times against all reasons, but there has to be a solid thinking guy in that chair.

Whatever happened to leaving politics out of this thread?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Whatever happened to leaving politics out of this thread?

Ok, my bad. I feel like Obama is a real good President, so I kind of just start defending him in threads I feel like we can always jump to another conversation easily, without the obligation to stay on topic since there is none. And this is the end of it for the time being.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok, my bad. I feel like Obama is a real good President, so I kind of just start defending him in threads I feel like we can always jump to another conversation easily, without the obligation to stay on topic since there is none. And this is the end of it for the time being.

Not to bring it back up, but you aren't from this country and only secondarily, if even that, affected by the policies put in place by the U.S. president of any party.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods