The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It would have been better indeed if you had a total backup with passwords and all included of her 5s. That way it would be an exact duplicate but just bigger and newer.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I hope you selected the "Encrypt iPhone backup" option under Backups section in Summary tab.

That way it will also backup account passwords used on that phone.

It's a pain in the buttocks to do it manually afterwards

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
She gets a lot of text on her phone it has been blowing up but I don't check her messages thou

Online banking app, passwords inserted in safari, some other apps with passwords and stuff, email accounts etc etc.

Believe me, I speak out of experience.

And to be honest, I keep learning stuff in iTunes I didn't know or hesitated to explore

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Online banking app, passwords inserted in safari, some other apps with passwords and stuff, email accounts etc etc.

Believe me, I speak out of experience.

And to be honest, I keep learning stuff in iTunes I didn't know or hesitated to explore

I will remember that tip when I upgrade in November. Thanks buddy

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have 3341 songs on my phone and whenever there is a duplicate (either re-release or different version) I give it one star in my music app and uncheck it later in iTunes on my PC. (I selected the "Sync only checked songs and videos" in iTunes)

I can also choose to directly delete it from my phone but that doesn't uncheck it in iTunes, so whenever I hit SYNC button, it comes back to my device.

And to be all explaining, from the songs with various versions or duplicates, I listen to all versions and decide what to uncheck. This way I already filtered 473 songs to be not synced to my device. And there a plenty more to go. It takes time but I don't want to spend all day to determine which one I like. And to be honest, after listening to a bunch songs I get less choosy and just select one without being judge-y

This is a great example of stuff I just learned was easy to do or better yet, even existed

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR