The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I think he is a republican

I'm staying out of this discussion. But I do agree with what droid army said: Obama has done some good and wants to do more. Although I don't believe he gets any credit for the low oil prices. But yes I am republican and I plan on volunteering for the Romney campaign next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm staying out of this discussion. But I do agree with what droid army said: Obama has done some good and wants to do more. Although I don't believe he gets any credit for the low oil prices.

He is the best US president I know besides JFK and Bill Clinton

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I feel like filling my truck, picking up some of my friends, and going drifting. Maybe drop by Buffalo Wild Wings for some hot wings. I might do that

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't like the Bush presidents, both of them. And I wish Jeff never gets president

I didn't like them either. I think you mean Jeb, and I'll volunteer for his campaign if I think he has a better chance than Romney. Businessmen have my upmost respect. The more successful the better. I respect businessmen more than clergy.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I didn't like them either. I think you mean Jeb, and I'll volunteer for his campaign if I think he has a better chance than Romney. Businessmen have my upmost respect. The more successful the better. I respect businessmen more than clergy.

The bushes are known for their wars

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh