The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Yes, more like 99%, but they will identify an insult about soccer. Just ask Yuk. If he's alive...

Well I thought 99% but I wanted to be safe. That proves my point that most people don't understand football therefore they don't realize how much more exciting and manly than soccer

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
They chase the person carrying the ball and try to TACKLE HIM unlike soccer where they would get a red card for tackling him to the ground.

No... That's only if the tackle is done in a certain way. Ex. intent to injure player, not going for the ball. You can never get a red card if you go for the ball and thats the only thing you tackle. The 3rd example of you ignorance man...

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
No... That's only if the tackle is done in a certain way. Ex. intent to injure player, not going for the ball. You can never get a red card if you go for the ball and thats the only thing you tackle. The 3rd example of you ignorance man...

I know I'm not up to date on soccer. The most I know is from what I've learned from playing Fifa 14/15. Lol

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Yeah but if you were to jump on him you would get expelled from the game. So my point still stands.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Cool. lol. You need to improve on your argumentative essay writing. Get a better thesis statement. Football is not better than soccer.

I'm already done with high school English. I did dual enrollment over the summer through an online university. I did college English 101 composition and rhetoric. My thesis is strong and provable. I believe my final grade was 90%.
This is my rough out line:

Thesis statement: football is more of a mans game than soccer

Introduction:

Point 1: football requires more physical strength in the whole body; not just the legs.

Point 2: it requires more mental strength from the QB and generally from all the players

Point 3: it takes more skills because the players are running, throwing, catching, blocking, tackling, attempting to force fumbles, attempting to intercept, attempting to block kicks, and kicking.

Point 4: it provides low income kids with good athletic ability the chance to get into college.

Closing arguments: soccer suxs (jk, that would make a really poor closing argument)

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Arguing about which sport takes more talent/skill/why its better is really stupid to be honest. Both require talented players and are great sports. If you don't like it, great, but don't bash it.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Kinda early for you?....Good Night
Yeah, but I was sleepy.
And sometimes it's nice to have an actual nights sleep
Sleep well my friend
Thanks buddy, you too
I didn't have any issues either.
Problem solved overnight. Guess it was released for the U.S AppStore where is was logged in, but not yet for the Dutch, where I actually purchased said app.
Yes, more like 99%, but they will identify an insult about soccer. Just ask Yuk. If he's alive...
I'm alive. I like soccer but do not feel offended in anyway about it. I am passive that way
Yuk probably hasn't ever left his apartment. Let alone played soccer.
I never saw daylight. I only drink blood and eat human flesh
He was a kid too tho... thats like saying your grandparents always had canes and rode in a wheelchair and knitted all day long. 4th example of ignorance...
This made me laugh
Already got all my argue out with yuk

No, somehow you've got worse in arguing. Guess you're having a burnout due to the overwhelming amount of time you spend arguing anyways

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Arguing about which sport takes more talent/skill/why its better is really stupid to be honest. Both require talented players and are great sports. If you don't like it, great, but don't bash it.

I agree with Darren, you guys need to stop being immature.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six

It's something to do when bored

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh