The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I love VEVO, I love YouTube for hosting VEVO videos and I LOVE FREE YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER..

I have over 180 music videos in my collection and still counting

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It feels better for me. I turn 18 this year and leave for college this year

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Why would you mention 'this year' twice?? In the US turning 18 doesn't mean anything. I mean, you can get your drivers license when you're 16 and you can't drink till 21.. There is nothing special about turning 18 over there, whereas in the EU, you can drive and drink when you become 18.. Doesn't have to be at the same, though. Although, I have been DUI'ing a few times, without causing any damage

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Come to think of it, I was young and stupid when I did. Will I do it now? Most likely not, will I have done it if I could go back in time, definitely

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Why would you mention 'this year' twice?? In the US turning 18 doesn't mean anything. I mean, you can get your drivers license when you're 16 and you can't drink till 21.. There is nothing special about turning 18 over there, whereas in the EU, you can drive and drink when you become 18.. Doesn't have to be at the same, though. Although, I have been DUI'ing a few times, without causing any damage

You obviously don't understand our culture. In the states when you turn 18 you become an adult. You can pretty much do anything after you turn 18, except drink.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You obviously don't understand our culture. In the states when you turn 18 you become an adult. You can pretty much do anything after you turn 18, except drink.

Dude, that applies to all nations and countries in the world.. Like I said, nothing significantly changes for you

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Dude, that applies to all nations and countries in the world.. Like I said, nothing significantly changes for you

Not too much. But now my parents don't have to sign off on everything I do. I can buy stocks, open bank account(without my parents signing on it)or start a two year contract on a new phone, just to name a few. Can't do any of those when you're under 18 with out an adult signing on it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox