The last post wins!

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Who do you play for?

Two teams. My AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) select team and my school's team.

AAU games are super competitive because there are a lot of college scouts recruiting. It's easier for them to spot talent at tournaments because they don't have to go around from school to school, everyone who's good is in one place. Competition is especially high because of my area, Dallas, TX. I'm not the best player by any means, but I'm pretty decent, and my grades are high (4.0GPA) so I'm hoping that helps me a little in getting athletic scholarships.

The practice today though is for my high school team. Our first district game is against South Garland on Friday. We play in a very competitive conference, 12-5A, second largest by UIL standards.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Two teams. My AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) select team and my school's team.

AAU games are super competitive because there are a lot of college scouts recruiting. It's easier for them to spot talent at tournaments because they don't have to go around from school to school, everyone who's good is in one place. Competition is especially high because of my area, Dallas, TX. I'm not the best player by any means, but I'm pretty decent, and my grades are high (4.0GPA) so I'm hoping that helps me a little in getting athletic scholarships.

The practice today though is for my high school team. Our first district game is against South Garland on Friday. We play in a very competitive conference, 12-5A, second largest by UIL standards.

OUTSTANDING....Very NICE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
These are my Granddaughters best friend (Brianna) Championship rings... 3 National Champion with UConn, McDonalds All American and High School State Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419957222.612879.jpg
She wears them around her neck... LOL

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
By the way, I have to say this: I have set up Touch ID with 6 fingers :) 2 thumbs, to index fingers and 2 middle fingers.

To do so you have to set up the index fingers and thumbs as you're used to. But when you're about to set up the 5 finger slot, you have to start with the right middle finger, then the left, then the right and so and so on, till the process is complete.

I'm happy with that, sometimes it comes in handy

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73