The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
No yesterday I took it off charge at 7AM then I did what I described and got home at 6 and had 43%

I just read your thread and I'm wondering if you and I ever were in an argument about iOS vs android? I know I remember you from somewhere... And I'm not sure it's from this thread lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I just read your thread and I'm wondering if you and I ever were in an argument about iOS vs android? I know I remember you from somewhere... And I'm not sure it's from this thread lol

Frankly, you have had an argument with every single person on this forum :)

Even with Rain, which is almost impossible

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Frankly, you have had an argument with every single person on this forum :)

Even with Rain, which is almost impossible

Not quite everyone.. And when did I have an argument with rain? I had an argument with you and she got mad at me, but I never argued with her. Sometimes I just get in a mode to argue, and other times arguing really gets at me lol

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Upsetting someone by arguing with me is just not done. It is not appreciated and if this where the Middle Ages you would have been decapitated or burned like witches.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I woke up one day, not bothering my self by all stupidness in the world and not caring about what others thought, not even about me.

Lol good way of thinking. I only argue with others for my own enjoyment, and occasionally to make them look wrong in front of others. I rarely argue one on one. I know that people are set in their ways and I can't change them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen