The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
And they say America is the free world

I wouldn't say allowing drugs makes you a "free world". What do drugs do to people? They trap them and enslave them. I think drugs are bondage. And fyi i live in a part of Georgia that has a bad drug problem, so I see it first hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't say allowing drugs makes you a "free world". What do drugs do to people? They trap them and enslave them. I think drugs are bondage. And fyi i live in a part of Georgia that has a bad drug problem, so I see it first hand.

It really was a comment to stir the pot. I see I succeeded
Take it easy, bro

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

I don't use drugs, it's forces the personality of people to change into evillness by abuse

Android & iOS T.T.P. Desk Support Member.
For main operating system support contact:
Mail: danielbinck@icloud.com
Google+/Hangouts: binkdaniel@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure you're a woman?? That really is a nice car

I grew up with boys and a mechanic father and then step father. My head is always under a hood or it's online browsing parts. This car, its European twin the Toyota Auris, I've always wished we'd get it...

My dreams are looking to come true. They said it'll debut under 20k!!!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I grew up with boys and a mechanic father and then step father. My head is always under a hood or it's online browsing parts. This car, its European twin the Toyota Auris, I've always wished we'd get it...

My dreams are looking to come true. They said it'll debut under 20k!!!

Not European.

Toyota Motor Corporation (Japanese: トヨタ自動車株式会社 Hepburn: Toyota Jidōsha KK?, IPA: [toꜜjota], /tɔɪˈoʊtə/) is a Japanese automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Not European.

Toyota Motor Corporation (Japanese: トヨタ自動車株式会社 Hepburn: Toyota Jidōsha KK?, IPA: [toꜜjota], /tɔɪˈoʊtə/) is a Japanese automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota

I meant the car version that's sold in Europe. Not where the car is manufactured. I've always been mad that European countries get the best hatches.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods