The last post wins!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Just chilling. Having a laid back Sunday afternoon. It's raining outside and it's perfect sleeping weather! Going to an evening service at my church tonight. A missionary from North Korea is speaking about his ministry.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Sounds interesting

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Do it. I make over 200 extra ever two weeks for working Saturdays... :) well only if you make time and half. Don't do it if you don't.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I was tired but money. Yeah, I'm just trying to make extra so I can buy ANOTHER iPhone 6... In January though. If they don't have the bugs worked out by then...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Mine should be here tomorrow according to the tracking. I will let you know. SMILE

Thinking about buying my grandma a new tablet for Christmas or her birthday in February but she's not the most careful. She's not used to electronics. She's got this old Android and it can't update any further.

I want to play some games with her so I want to give her something with iOS on it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm a true believer in Apple care, so I always buy new, but thats just me and my OCD.
I was also thinking about getting my Wife a iPad Air2 for Christmas. I'm going to see how much she likes mine....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2