The last post wins!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
So one of my customers bought me a butterfinger blizzard from DQ! Talk about awesome!

Sent from my HTC M8

You guys have butterfinger blizzards? I'll be leaving Canada tomorrow on route to Montana to find me a butterfinger blizzard. Maybe trade someone at the border for one of our Hershey kiss blizzards

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My first and only tablet was the BlackBerry PlayBook (won it on CrackBerry), I'm really looking forward to getting a tablet that actually works. Just trying to make up my mind if I should get the iPad Air2 or the mini iPad.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
IZQTIYT.jpg

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
hola ppl. I might be around here more, but no promises. I think I've cooled down from some things that happened here--i was treated very poorly by an ambassador that should have known better.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
hola ppl. I might be around here more, but no promises. I think I've cooled down from some things that happened here--i was treated very poorly by an ambassador that should have known better.

Sorry to hear about that. Glad to see you. I miss your crafty posts.... SMILE

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
How ya doing buddy! I hope that ambassador wasn't Spencerdl! I know he can be a bully sometimes

Sent from my HTC M8

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
My first and only tablet was the BlackBerry PlayBook (won it on CrackBerry), I'm really looking forward to getting a tablet that actually works. Just trying to make up my mind if I should get the iPad Air2 or the mini iPad.
Big tablets are really charming for me, everything looks more beautiful and easy to read, the 8" tablets will be handsome but not for long period.
When the decision is about screen sizes than go for iPad Air 2 .
But i readed that the battery duration is weak, but i would just go for the iPad Air 2.

Good evening everyone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods