The last post wins!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
So I got my 5c out of my secret stash area. Man this phone still feels amazing.

I just don't want to risk breaking or losing it as my insurance already said it's not a fully covered device.

So I'm rocking the 5s that I just got. I don't hate it but I still like it less than my 5c....

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The other day I was checking out my Grandsons Blue 5c and I must admit it feels good in the hand, but the 5s (IMHO) looks better and feels more like quality and with my Spigen Crystal Clear Ultra Hybrid it feels just as good as the 5c. Both are NICELY designed iPhones.

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
The other day I was checking out my Grandsons Blue 5c and I must admit it feels good in the hand, but the 5s (IMHO) looks better and feels more like quality and with my Spigen Crystal Clear Ultra Hybrid it feels just as good as the 5c. Both are NICELY designed iPhones.

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk
Goodmorning everyone !

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

Yeah. I just really have this crazy love feeling towards that blue 5c. The 5s functions great and it's dependable but I'll be trading it in once the 6 gets the bugs worked out (or the 6s shows up). The 5c will be kept and played with, just wish I could remove the battery to safely store it away...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods