The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Starting to get my life in order. I've been on iMore at the bare minimum the last couple of months but will start to show up more for now on.

How's things on your side of the world?

I lost my uncle two weeks ago, so I'm still grieving. I haven't been on iMore too. I'm in a downward spiral but hope to get over it real soon.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Oh my. Sorry for your loss. If I had known buddy

I've experienced your grief as well your a strong man but it's difficult to overcome. If you need anything let me know Halil

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yuk!!! You have us! We are always here if you need to talk.

Even if you don't, I can just make funny faces instead?

View attachment 69289

It is weird to realize life continues after the loss of somebody very dear to you. Even though I am grieving and should not be able to be laughing, I was shocked by myself how easy it was. I don't know if it's just because of my messed up emotions (I guess, self diagnose) or it's natural to enjoy moments even in the period of grieving

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It is weird to realize life continues after the loss of somebody very dear to you. Even though I am grieving and should not be able to be laughing, I was shocked by myself how easy it was. I don't know if it's just because of my messed up emotions (I guess, self diagnose) or it's natural to enjoy moments even in the period of grieving

You're human, you'll have a multitude of emotions during these tough times. It's perfectly natural to not feel sad 100% of the time. You're healing, time will do it's best work. Until then, I'll be around to put a smile back on that face.

Unless I'm working, sleeping or daydreaming about cellular devices. Then I might not be around...

Maybe. Or maybe not.

Oh.

Here:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414119747.859651.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice