The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah! It has three different modes I can put it in: regular automatic, fully manual, and sport mode. In sport mode, it doesn't shift until 5000rpms, and boy that things GOES!! It has a turbo btw

AWESOME! My friends and I like to mess around with our cars a lot. I have the most powerful vehicle, so we take it out on the highway sometimes with the windows down. A V8 is still a V8, no matter the car it's in. It's gone in a second

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
My friend's uncle just bought a new Corvette. It sounds sooo good
6a9a2ezy.jpg

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
AWESOME! My friends and I like to mess around with our cars a lot. I have the most powerful vehicle, so we take it out on the highway sometimes with the windows down. A V8 is still a V8, no matter the car it's in. It's gone in a second

I got it in mobile AL, which is 4 hours from here. and so when I was driving home on i10 in the middle of nowhere at 11 at night, I stopped in the middle of the interstate and went from 0-80, and then on up to 100

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I got it in mobile AL, which is 4 hours from here. and so when I was driving home on i10 in the middle of nowhere at 11 at night, I stopped in the middle of the interstate and went from 0-80, and then on up to 100

That's sounds so fun! My goal in life is to have a really fast Mercedes or BMW. Things like that are the things that make life so enjoyable

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro