The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
How do you know what he looks like?

By the power of Google and guesses of course!
jahy2ude.jpg

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
And I don't listen to what people have to say on the internet as a source for my beliefs. I'm sorry.

Even if a bunch of them have the same answer? Here's a good one: There was a thread on Reddit talking about what happens before you're born. Apparently, a whole bunch of parents had kids talking about choosing their mothers. There's apparently a person that asks you to pick your mother out of a line. When you pick one and make sure it's the one you want, you're born. I wish I could find the thread. It was all the same and none of these people have ever met

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Even if a bunch of them have the same answer? Here's a good one: There was a thread on Reddit talking about what happens before you're born. Apparently, a whole bunch of parents had kids talking about choosing their mothers. There's apparently a person that asks you to pick your mother out of a line. When you pick one and make sure it's the one you want, you're born. I wish I could find the thread. It was all the same and none of these people have ever met

So you really believe that??

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm questioning religion, tech. If you drop everything you think you know and embrace new information with an open mind you might see what I'm seeing

That thing with "parents" saying their "kids" picked their mother has nothing to do with religion. And why would I want to embrace such a WIERD thing? This is the exact reason I DONT want to throw religion away---people that do almost always become weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh