The last post wins!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It makes a lot of sense. They're a small company which wants to keep their customers and employees as much as possible. The more inconvenient it is to leave, the more a person might consider staying to avoid the hassle.

Considering I have worked here 4 years, I don't even get a discount on the service. Barely a discount when I buy a phone! I only kept Boost because it worked outside of San Antonio but really? How often do I even do that?!?

Sent from the one in Beautiful Blue using Tapatalk.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
It makes a lot of sense. They're a small company which wants to keep their customers and employees as much as possible. The more inconvenient it is to leave, the more a person might consider staying to avoid the hassle.

I like learning about business strategies. This is commonly used to keep customers when there isn't a better cost-effective option

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Considering I have worked here 4 years, I don't even get a discount on the service. Barely a discount when I buy a phone! I only kept Boost because it worked outside of San Antonio but really? How often do I even do that?!?

Profits are profits. That's all that matters to most companies

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I like learning about business strategies. This is commonly used to keep customers when there isn't a better cost-effective option

How about Sprint get their crap together and become a service worth having? In city, their signal will barely penetrate the wall!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
That sounds like a pretty nice job. In New Hampshire, we have a whole bunch of random jobs. All of the ones I like require me to be 18 though

Yeah it is a very nice job. I had a farmer tell me he'd hire come this fall, but I need a job before then. So I'm still job hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR