The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Lol! So I just read you guys convo with that troll from ifans, and no, nobody did anything to make me mad. And I'm not a traitor. I really missed you guys! And I only blocked yuk cuz I didn't want him iMessaging me. I wasn't mad at him or anything. But please, for my sake, if that guy comes around any more, we need to ignore him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Let's make a group hangout(until we all have iOS 8 and can use iMessage) for @droidarmy, @iOS gravity, and yuk(sorry, I don't know how to spell your username)

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
We can use iMessage now.

Yeah, I guess we could. I'll be able to tonight. It's a really weird situation. I'll try to explain. As you guys know, I don't have a iphone-just an iPad and MacBook. and where we live, there isn't dsl internet. So we where leasing an unlimited Verizon line from a fellow, who then started to rip us off, making it where we had to get rid of it. So for the last several weeks, I haven't really had internet. So to do anything online, I either use my moms iphone( which I'm on right now), or go to a coffee shop. So I really can't use iMessage, since I can't really sign in on her phone. but I can use hangouts since I can sign in and out really easy. We will have another internet source by next week end, but till then I prolly won't be around much. I totally hate the situation, but can't help it.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I guess we could. I'll be able to tonight. It's a really weird situation. I'll try to explain. As you guys know, I don't have a iphone-just an iPad and MacBook. and where we live, there isn't dsl internet. So we where leasing an unlimited Verizon line from a fellow, who then started to rip us off, making it where we had to get rid of it. So for the last several weeks, I haven't really had internet. So to do anything online, I either use my moms iphone( which I'm on right now), or go to a coffee shop. So I really can't use iMessage, since I can't really sign in on her phone. but I can use hangouts since I can sign in and out really easy. We will have another internet source by next week end, but till then I prolly won't be around much. I totally hate the situation, but can't help it.

That sucks! Hopefully everything gets sorted out

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh