The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well, I'm trying to cast a spell to obtain all demonic powers from all demons ever.. But first I have to find a way to summon them.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Demons can't get by Apple encryption

Because I'm the only humanoid demon, I have some Angelic juice in me.. You can say I'm an hybrid. That's why Abaddon was so afraid of me in the first case.

But his days are almost over. I'm almost finished casting my last spell.. I need just some rare ingredients first.

Who can help me obtain a kidney of a newborn?? He must not be older than 10 days, be in perfect health, have blue eyes and brunette hairs, his parents must be purebreds. So no interracial stuff. And the kid must been born on a Thursday afternoon.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Because I'm the only humanoid demon, I have some Angelic juice in me.. You can say I'm an hybrid. That's why Abaddon was so afraid of me in the first case.

But his days are almost over. I'm almost finished casting my last spell.. I need just some rare ingredients first.

Who can help me obtain a kidney of a newborn?? He must not be older than 10 days, be in perfect health, have blue eyes and brunette hairs, his parents must be purebreds. So no interracial stuff. And the kid must been born on a Thursday afternoon.

Doesn't The Tech Eater have a son now?