The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I wondered if anyone said anything about this. Yes it is close to mine, and it was meant to be. Its clearly made by someone from ifans. I actually know who made it. it was meant to troll me and make me mad. Oh, and since what im referring to is a few pages back; a kid from ifans made an account the_tech_(insert vulgar).

I guess it was Undivided

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
If they make it sound as good as the htc one speaker, that would be AWESOME!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly! They could do that by hiring somebody who actually knows what proper audio is. Klipsch (my personal favorite), Seinnheiser, Harmon Kardon, and Yamaha would all be excellent options.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
5ura2a6u.jpg

Winning!

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Unlike Facebook, Apple doesn't buy a company and lets it keep his own name or identity. It assimilates it into Apple. Using their resources and tech, Apple magnifies his own strength.

So if Beats is to be taken over by Apple, they will cease to exist, and continue as a part of Apple.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Unlike Facebook, Apple doesn't buy a company and lets it keep his own name or identity. It assimilates it into Apple. Using their resources and tech, Apple magnifies his own strength.

So if Beats is to be taken over by Apple, they will cease to exist, and continue as a part of Apple.

Hopefully Apple will fix their products

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods