The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Aside from the fact that one of the mods just deleted those posts, how were we supposed to know not to talk about that here? The rules don't say anything about not talking about it. I'm not questioning the mod, I'm just asking how we were supposed to know not to do it.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Aside from the fact that one of the mods just deleted those posts, how were we supposed to know not to talk about that here? The rules don't say anything about not talking about it. I'm not questioning the mod, I'm just asking how we were supposed to know not to do it.

I'm wondering what happened as well. I can understand some of the posts he cleared, but not all of them. I'm not going to argue with a moderator though

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

How about you stick with the topic of the post... If you want to have a gripe session about another site... do it somewhere else.

Perhaps it's time you look at the forum rules: http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html