The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Just remember, this is a website intended to be used by people of all ages. :) Don't want anyone getting in trouble. :) Oh, and I'm not trying to backseat mod.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
taze5uta.jpg

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok then. I will take pictures of you and make fun out of it in threads and forums you even haven't heard about. Let's see how you will react when you see you're been made fun of.

Btw, i win

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok then. I will take pictures of you and make fun out of it in threads and forums you even haven't heard about. Let's see how you will react when you see you're been made fun off

yzuqytyj.jpg

You do that. I know I can look ridiculous. I've been made fun of. Only difference is I'm living my life as I want. I'm perfectly happy if you'd want to use me as your source of ridicule.

I'd be pretty proud to be known as well as some of the people on the net. Then again, I'm pretty light hearted. Life is so short, it ends too soon to be so worked up over something this silly!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/01/yzuqytyj.jpg

You do that. I know I can look ridiculous. I've been made fun of. Only difference is I'm living my life as I want. I'm perfectly happy if you'd want to use me as your source of ridicule.

I'd be pretty proud to be known as well as some of the people on the net. Then again, I'm pretty light hearted. Life is so short, it ends too soon to be so worked up over something this silly!

You're still good-looking. Let's marry and have dozens of kids