The last post wins!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I literally have no idea what I want to do, or even what colleges I want to go to. I'm confident that with my GPA and good standardized test scores I can get into a respectable college that I like.

Here in Texas, starting with the Class of 2018, we got to choose a "school career path" that let us take specific classes depending on what we wanted to do. I choose Business and Technologies, but so far, the classes are really basic and I haven't learned anything. I'm hoping that things pick up next semester.

Keep that GPA at 4.0 and you'll get into just about any school with a merit based scholarship!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I literally have no idea what I want to do, or even what colleges I want to go to. I'm confident that with my GPA and good standardized test scores I can get into a respectable college that I like.

Here in Texas, starting with the Class of 2018, we got to choose a "school career path" that let us take specific classes depending on what we wanted to do. I choose Business and Technologies, but so far, the classes are really basic and I haven't learned anything. I'm hoping that things pick up next semester.

You're in 9th?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to do my best to join T-Mobile, but I don't know how easy it will be.

We just upgraded our phones fairly recently (no more than a year ago). Our contract is pretty massive with AT&T, and we're paying a ton of money to them. If I switch, the rest of my family will be on AT&T for the next 2 years. It will easily be $50 more a month to make it happen, so I don't know if I can get it to fly. My dad wants nothing more than to lower our bill, so he may very well be up for the idea to start weaning off of AT&T now for the benefits down the road. If it was my own bill, it wouldn't be an issue. But it isn't. I simply can't throw down $50 of my own money a month for wireless service right now. I'm going to have to convince him, and that's tough.

T-Mo will pay for the contracts tho. As long as you trade in the devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox