The last post wins!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Horrible update for TapaTalk. Looks weird and is difficult to navigate. I've been over on the TapaTalk Community Forum discussing this. Many many hate it. It's what they did to the Android version a few weeks ago. Yuk! And I mean Yuk!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've decided not to update TapaTalk or BeWeather 2 on my iPhone5s...... Neither one is to my liking, so I just updated those two on my iPad. Wish I didn't.. Meh

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't even use Tapatalk, the latest update sucks. I just use Chrome and browse there. I'm using the Mobile Nations forum app though.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Horrible update for TapaTalk. Looks weird and is difficult to navigate. I've been over on the TapaTalk Community Forum discussing this. Many many hate it. It's what they did to the Android version a few weeks ago. Yuk! And I mean Yuk!

Yep. It is horrible, in my opinion. I saw the update a few minutes ago and updated., but after trying to navigate it for a bit, I'm decided to delete it and install the old Pro version. This particular update is not for me.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

True, it's an abomination.. That's why I still use the Pro

Makes my brain hurt

Not the Pro version.... The free version, just updated

I freaking hate this update!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

They shouldn't have changed something that was already perfect.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner