The last post wins!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I'm being petty. He deserves this working so hard and taking care of me. I'm just in a state of depression right now. Mother died in January, found my health condition may have contributed to the loss of my child, had kidney issues first now a problem with my GI tract, I can't return to work, I can't sleep or eat regularly... I'm always in pain.

I just want to be normal again. I bought this 6s preordered to give myself something to look forward to. I've even been losing interest in my devices, my 5c isn't even making me smile. It's just crazy. I'm on so much medication...

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

I hope you start to feel better soon. Stay positive and hang in there. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
To you, how does it feel performance wise? Do any apps crash or freeze? Does safari have any reload issues?

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

No Problems at all. No app crashes and Safari is working the way it's supposed to. iOS9 is smooth and bug free on my 6 Plus ....so far.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Weird. I was on iOS 9 GM version and just got an update in settings. I updated immediately, of course.
I didn't expect an update 'cause it is the same build as the GM, afaik.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No Problems at all. No app crashes and Safari is working the way it's supposed to. iOS9 is smooth and bug free on my 6 Plus ....so far.

I apologize....I thought you were talking about the iPhone...LOL . The iPad 2 isn't awkward at all. Actually quite comfortable to hold.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711