The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
They think I have Chrohns disease...

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

I wish it was possible to extract ones thoughts, memories and emotions and put it in an artificially generated body.

I would have done it myself without hesitation and upgraded your body a little without the crappy disease you seem to have.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I wish it was possible to extract ones thoughts, memories and emotions and put it in an artificially generated body.

I would have done it myself without hesitation and upgraded your body a little without the crappy disease you seem to have.

I'd vote to extract the information from my brain and place in an AI. I don't need to eat, sleep, etc.

If only that technology comes around, I'll sign up!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd vote to extract the information from my brain and place in an AI. I don't need to eat, sleep, etc.

If only that technology comes around, I'll sign up!

No, noooo.. I prefer very much for you to have a body. Your memories are based on location, sense, environmental specifics and such. To contain that in a box without the ability to move around independently will much likely cause you to go mad with devastating effect on you.

I won't let that happen to you.

I think you would look good as a Russian model or something.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
No, noooo.. I prefer very much for you to have a body. Your memories are based on location, sense, environmental specifics and such. To contain that in a box without the ability to move around independently will much likely cause you to go mad with devastating effect on you.

I won't let that happen to you.

I think you would look good as a Russian model or something.

Who is to say the AI wouldn't be mobile? I think being a robot without any form of bodily sensory would be extraordinary.

Could focus on learning without an aging body or any inconveniences.

If only they could keep the brain pathways from dying...

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
There is a way to pass on your thoughts and emotions to another body. It's really not so difficult too. You simply have to procreate

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner