The last post wins!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After the death of MLK in '68, R&B got Funky. I didn't like it as much as before. It mostly sort of died out after a few years and the music got better. That 60s stuff was great. I just never could get funky!LOL

LOL....I really like all kinds of music and listen to everything, including the "kitchen sink"....SMILE

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
NO ONE BUT ME GETS THE WIN TODAY :)
My stitches come out in a few hours then I am back to the gym hard core again :) These past two weeks have been killing me, plus the damn stitches itch like crazy!
Glad the stitches are coming off. Be careful with that hardcore regiment of yours, take it slow for a few days...not that I'm a doctor...
Oh and that's fine with me: Be a winner for the entire day -- why not?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Glad the stitches are coming off. Be careful with that hardcore regiment of yours, take it slow for a few days...not that I'm a doctor...
Oh and that's fine with me: Be a winner for the entire day -- why not?

Thanks for the daily WIN and I will make sure I can ship out your watch no matter what I do in the gym ;)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I was under the impression Apple Music would replace songs with low bitrate for better ones once subscribed. But in reality it only streams the better quality to your iDevices and keeps your locally stored songs untouched on your windows computer.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If it's like iTunes Match, to get the better quality ones, you delete them from iTunes and then click the cloud icon to download the better quality one. Only works for ones that were "matched" not "uploaded", of course.

Ah I see.. Well, right now I'm using musicbrainz and discogs databases to check my metadata first. When I'm done, I'll go take a look at it. I saw a few matched ones, but they were matched with songs from other albums, from the same artist. Let me figure out what's better and I'll report back

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tomorrow is packing day. I expect to have the movers in the house 6-8 hours packing everything.
We took the cats down to Fredericksburg today and just left them enough food and water and such to last until Thursday. That was an adventure! I had 2 kids and 2 cats (in carriers) for the 1:15 trip. One peed in the carrier and the other vomited and pooped and nicely covered it up in the towel in her carrier. And of course both cats loudly cried the whole way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436319589.189182.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner