The last post wins!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Why are people at crack berry so rude? I simply asked a question, and was hammered instantly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They might not understand your question. See it from their perspective, they see multiple bashing posts. They have to react to many people who personally attack them. They aren't easy going anymore after being hammered so frequently...

I have to say, I love it here. Though I love it at CB just as much. It's hard for anyone to understand what it's like over there. I do though. I will be there too.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Even in a sinking ship there is life. Fight to the end. Until there is nothing left. It's not over until it's truly so.

Does you quoting me means a truce? Than I'm in for it.

But I do not extend blackberry the trust that they will survive. They have to bring out high end devices to beat apple first.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Does you quoting me means a truce? Than I'm in for it.

But I do not extend blackberry the trust that they will survive. They have to bring out high end devices to beat apple first.

I think Blackberry has the right devices. Their software is what's really killing them. If they made the switch to Android they'd get a lot more sales. The hardware is actually really really good

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
And even after it is, fanboys will be in denial for at least two years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a person with a Note 3, iPhone 5s/5c, Lumia 810, BlackBerry Z10, and many other devices. I think that a person can genuinely enjoy technology without being a fanboy/girl.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711