I want to take the ability to access Facebook completely off an iPhone, how can I do this?

flowerchildkimmi

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I want to take the ability to access facebook completely off an iphone

I have gone in to restrictions and turned off the ability to add apps to the phone but in setting the facebook app is still there. It wont install as I have turned off the ability to add an app but you can still create an new account and then go and access that new account somewhere else on a pc for eg. I want the whole ability to access facebook for any reason off the phone. Is this possible?? Many thanks Kim

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I want to take the ability to access facebook completely off an iphone

I have gone in to restrictions and turned off the ability to add apps to the phone but in setting the facebook app is still there. It wont install as I have turned off the ability to add an app but you can still create an new account and then go and access that new account somewhere else on a pc for eg. I want the whole ability to access facebook for any reason off the phone. Is this possible?? Many thanks Kim

Not that I'm aware of.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I want to take the ability to access Facebook completely off an iPhone, how c...

Welcome to iMore!

Here's what I suggest:

1. Disable installing of apps (like you've done)
2. Disable safari browser

If #2 is too much, you can block Facebook specifically by going to:

Settings -> General -> Restrictions

Scroll down to Websites and choose Limit Adult Content. This will allow you to specify websites to block, like Facebook.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods