How do I prevent access to my total photo library when I post photos to Facebook?

I

iMore Question

Iphoto usage and access to file

I am worried now that anyone who open my photo file from Facebook will require more data usage against my limit. When I posted a photo from my photo file on my Iphone6 it allowed access to my total photo library. How do I prevent this and is it charged against my gig limit with Verizon?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Iphoto usage and access to file

Your only responsible for things you do on your phone... other people downloading or looking at something you put on Facebook does not get "charged" to you in any way.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

No one is seeing your photo library. The access is for Facebook so they can post your photos.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

By giving Facebook access to your photo library, only the Facebook app on that device is able to see your pictures when you want to post photos from that device. The rest of your photos don't get uploaded to Facebook in anyway unless you explicitly enable syncing off them.

Levi brand

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Was their a loophole when someone reported a photo and asked to submit other photos that a user could see photos that wasn't meant to be seen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro