My Facebook account is currently remain the old version even I have updated to the latest version in apps store. I assumed probably not related to my iphone 6 or facebook apps, it's because of my fb account has not been updated, any way to fix it ?
    07-06-2015 05:50 AM
    Reach out to Facebook support?
    07-06-2015 04:12 PM
    Try deleting your Facebook app off your phone and reinstalling it, when you download it from the App Store it should be the latest version.
    07-06-2015 04:20 PM
    If you are looking for specific features, Facebook often rolls them out in waves and not to everyone. For example my Wife has the "On This Day" feature, but I do not yet.
    07-06-2015 05:23 PM
    Then how could I get the specific features? I've reach to facebook supprt, but didn't get any respond yet.
    My facebook is different from my friend, please refer to the photo, the first image is my facebook profile and the another profile has the specific feature that I don't have.
    Attached Thumbnails Why can't my Facebook account use Facebooks latest version?-image1.png   Why can't my Facebook account use Facebooks latest version?-image2.png  
    07-07-2015 03:53 AM
    Then how could I get the specific features? I've reach to facebook supprt, but didn't get any respond yet.
    My facebook is different from my friend, please refer to the photo, the first image is my facebook profile and the another profile has the specific feature that I don't have.
    It appears that one of you have the Facebook Messenger app installed, and the other does not.

Messenger by Facebook, Inc.
    https://appsto.re/us/lTtgB.i
    07-07-2015 08:02 AM