Fitbit Ionic - you going to buy one?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
No. I’m happy with my Watch first gen. If the series 3 is announced I will be getting that one and give this one to my mom.

jfa1

Trusted Member
May 7, 2009
Visit site
I had a charge 2 and when the Ionic came out I went to Best Buy on day 1 here in Fort Smith AR and bought the ionic. It seems to be better on counting steps and heart beat. My daughter has an apple watch and she says that she wishes she had a Fitbit. I've been happy with it and just bought a Milanese band for the ionic and it just came today.

fitguyz88

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Actually, the Ionic is great, but recently Fitbit launches the new product which is the new Versa. Then make me hold my cash and think twice.

When I take a look at the comparison table, it's a very close fight against all round for the Versa and Ionic, which can be probably the best way Fitbit desired it to be. The value gap is a huge one to cross for people who are undecided, the Versa will certainly match people who wish to save some cash rather effectively.

The Versa is less expensive.You will need to determine if you need to give up GPS for a more appealing style and reduced value.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711