Fitbit Blaze Reactions

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I've seen people say they dont like the look but I personally think it looks pretty good. I have really wanted an apple watch but my wife and I got free fitbits charges from work and we get all kind of rewards with it. The apple watch doesn't sync as nicely currently so I have held off on one.

With the fitbit blaze I might just have to get one.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it compares to the Apple Watch but I don't think it's meant to. The Apple Watch is a watch with fitness tracking capabilities. The FitBit Blaze is a FitBit with watch capabilities. That being said, the Blaze is pretty cool and I'm sure it'll steal some business from the Apple Watch, just not my business :).

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean? The Apple Watch doesn't sync with iPhone as nicely as a FitBit?

Didn't say with the iPhone. Lol. Hard to type on phone while working.

We rewards for the steps we get but whatever system they use doesn't always give us the points with the Apple Watch but their partnered with Fitbit so it works better.

The Apple Watch isn't officially supported yet, so it works but doesn't work perfectly. Hopefully soon though

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Didn't say with the iPhone. Lol. Hard to type on phone while working.

We rewards for the steps we get but whatever system they use doesn't always give us the points with the Apple Watch but their partnered with Fitbit so it works better.

The Apple Watch isn't officially supported yet, so it works but doesn't work perfectly. Hopefully soon though

Aaaaaah gotcha. I assumed you meant iPhone :)

lkveggie

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I like it! Seems like a cool device and I'm definitely looking forward to checking it out. I like that it has all the features I'm looking for in a smart watch without being too pricey.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711