So, less than a week in with my Pebble and I'm hooked. The new software works flawlessly to the point I've actually gone and stripped back how many apps I allow in Notification Center to reduce how much my wrist is vibrating!

So, which are the top 5 notifications you can't live without coming through to your Pebble? Here's mine.

1) Flint - Mobile Nations uses Campfire for staff chat, and with Flint you can be notified based on key words such as your name. With my Pebble I'm never out of the loop if someone needs me wherever my phone may be.
    2) Mailbox - My favorite GMail app.
    3) eBay - I spend too much time and money on eBay, but having the notifications come through to my Pebble is pretty awesome
    4) Messages - Natch
    5) Hangouts - I know a lot of folks who communicate primarily this way, so it's a must

So, those are mine, how about yours!?
    11-15-2013 02:57 PM
    :-) I too love my pebble, I typically allow alerts for news & sms, I don't push my email as I am used to checking and responding to emails at certain intervals during the day.
    11-16-2013 02:26 AM
    I just picked mine up! I love it.
    iMessages
    Appointments
    Looking for a good rss app, any suggestions?
    12-22-2013 09:08 PM
    I would say ALL of them that I have my Pebble set for. Didn't realize how handy the Pebble could be. Now it has me wondering how AWESOME the rumored iWatch is going to be.
    smileyboy likes this.
    12-23-2013 05:50 AM
    I just found this really great tip! I don't know how much battery life on the iPhone it will save, but it will stop the screen from lighting up when you get notifications. http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-...etup-on-ios-7/
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-23-2013 11:58 AM
    Great article, Great find......thanks for sharing
    12-23-2013 12:02 PM