What color is your Pebble?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
With the Pebble Smartwatch announcement today. I'm just curious what color Pebble do you currently have or will you be buying. Orange, black, red, white or gray.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
With the Pebble Smartwatch announcement today. I'm just curious what color Pebble do you currently have or will you be buying. Orange, black, red, white or gray.

I have a paper weight INpulse smart watch from the same company. ;). (Do I sound bitter?)

Richard Devine

iMore staff
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
It will be orange. But since I couldn't pay the courier this morning for the import taxes without walking to a cash point, I gotta wait until tomorrow :(

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Mine is black, they only had black or red at the Best Buy I got mine at, but I was planning on black anyway...for now. I may spruce it up with an aftermarket new face. Haven't decided yet. I'm definitely getting a new band at the first opportunity. Probably black leather.

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Just got the black for Christmas, I agree about the black face making the watch look bigger. My gf also got me an orange slick wrap and brushed metal onyx one. I like the idea of a screen and button protector and the onyx goes well with the black face and strap. I actually find the strap to be pretty comfortable and I'm able to wear both my new pebble and my fuelband on the same wrist without any discomfort and they look decent together all black.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
How old is yours?
Do you have the receipt?
Where are you located?

I tried returning your private message, but it said your inbox was full.

I just got mine about three weeks ago, and it's been covered with a "Slick Wraps" skin since day one. I ordered from Pebble directly, so I'd imagine I could hunt down the receipt in email or something. I'm in Newport News, Virginia.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I tried returning your private message, but it said your inbox was full.

I just got mine about three weeks ago, and it's been covered with a "Slick Wraps" skin since day one. I ordered from Pebble directly, so I'd imagine I could hunt down the receipt in email or something. I'm in Newport News, Virginia.

Sorry about that. I cleared out my box. About the same for me, mine may be a few days newer and I got it at bestbuy. I'll check on pebbles warranty exchange program and get back to you. How did you want to do the swap?

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about that. I cleared out my box. About the same for me, mine may be a few days newer and I got it at bestbuy. I'll check on pebbles warranty exchange program and get back to you. How did you want to do the swap?

Sent you another PM.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711