How Do You See The Pebble benefiting You In Everyday Life?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
After the announcement today and the fact that now the new Pebble watch will pretty much be able to mirror everything iOS 7 does, How do you see it benefiting you each day of the week and specifically tell us how you would use it. Is it an item here to stay or a passing fad to not be here long? Thank you for participating and joining in with us and the conversation.:) This is the direct link to the iMore Blog story in case you have not read it before you answer this thread.

http://www.imore.com/pebble-smartwatch-gets-updated-adds-full-ios-7-notification-center-support

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It benefits me every day by seeing my notifications on my wrist. The vibrate feature works great and I always feel a text, even if my phone is in my pocket. Often times I don't feel the vibrate from the phone. iOS 7 will be nice because calendar notifications will be on my wrist as well.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I had a Pebble a couple of months back, and it was iffy with the way it functioned. With this update, I'll be stopping by Best Buy tomorrow to get my hands on one again.

Solublepeter

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Reading tweets and emails as they came in was great, and controlling music playback while driving or showering was really useful (maybe I should have fewer songs on my iPhone that I don't want to listen to :))

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I love having my info only wrist instead of pulling my phone out. Simple yes, but defiantly a game changer. It also is a good watch. Stylish, easy to read.

2012 21" iMac
2012 11" MacBook Air
16 GB Space Gray AT&T iPhone 5s
16 GB Space Gray AT&T iPad Air

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Its my quick view device during the day while at work. At the gym it is my music controller :)

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Its my quick view device during the day while at work. At the gym it is my music controller :)

Ditto! (Though it can be both in both places sometimes! ;) )

I just got mine but I already love it. I can't wait for more apps and app integration a la Smartwatch Pro to come out for it. As it is it has cool watch faces and the ability to view reminders and calendar events on my wrist. I now have no excuse to forget anything!

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I love Smartstatus, being able to see my iPhone battery on my wrist and getting all of my notifications too. It saves me from pulling my iPhone out of my pocket constantly and having my battery drain by the screen lighting up all the time.

Oh and it tells me the time :D