How do I attach an AirTag to my car keys?

ekneeiphone

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to attach the airtag to my car key. I don't need to attach the air tag to a key ring as I keep my car key seperate from my other keys.

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you want your AirTag to be tied to your car key, you’re going to have to get a key ring for it as depicted in the screenshot.

a1d77c3247b1dee6cc78e98604b03665.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
There are all sorts of options in various price ranges. Apple has several on it’s website and I’ve seen several options on Amazon. I ended up ordering one from Apple because I had enough money left on a gift card. I’ll check that out and see if I like it but I may end up ordering one from Amazon.

ekneeiphone

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to attach the airtag to my car key. I don't need to attach the air tag to a key ring as I keep my car key seperate from my other keys.

Thanks.

What is the smallest attachment ( accessory) you can buy to attach your your single car key. I am looking for the smallest form factor since I have a modern car key that is somewhat bulky
with wireless entry and wireless start

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What is the smallest attachment ( accessory) you can buy to attach your your single car key. I am looking for the smallest form factor since I have a modern car key that is somewhat bulky
with wireless entry and wireless start

Do you have a key fob similar to the ones depicted in the screenshot? If so, can you attach a key ring to it?

IMG_0161.JPGIMG_0160.JPG

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR