Is anyone getting the new AirTags and accessories?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think they are superior to Tile and other trackers. Yes there are dome issues (there always will be with any tech items) but I am confident in Apple’s ability to fix them with in future updates. I have no regrets whatsoever in purchasing them!

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I put one on my wife’s keys and I think she’s already used it at least twice because she’s misplaced them. I’m sure it avoided her from being late for work

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! I will look forward to reading your thoughts about them! I love mine! I keep thinking of other things I need them for! :D

Here are my thoughts after a couple of weeks.

These things are the accessory I needed. Earlier this week, I was searching for my wallet. A quick look in Find My, and I knew pretty much where it was - about 1km away from me. I even got a notification that it was seen by one of my devices.

I did toy with the precise location feature, but until I really use it on a legitimate purpose, I won't give any opinion :)

Also, I received my keychain "ring". This is how it looks :)
IMG_5467.jpeg

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
So, I’m up to 3 AirTags.

I bought one yesterday for my luggage (to replace the dead Tile; why would I pay the same price for a device that I would have to replace every 12-24 months).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2