I like that Apple's new Magic Keyboard and Trackpad now have built in batteries for recharging instead of using AA batteries. But I think the prices are a little steep at $99 and $129, respectively. Anyone buying these new items right away?
    10-13-2015 02:48 PM
    I have to admit Apple prices are mostly higher that average, but 63+ million consumers still buy their products.
    Apple's quality and customer service is second to none and I will still purchase their products....WORKS for ME
    10-13-2015 02:55 PM
    i will buy the trackpad but i am not in a rush- want to see what programs work with the force touch first before I invest. I love my original trackpad and it works just fine right now
    10-16-2015 11:19 AM
    Strongly considering the new trackpad for my Mac Mini. I already have the earlier versions of the wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse so these new ones don't seem that much of an upgrade.
    10-21-2015 09:05 AM
    Negative. The new ones do look nice of course, and the ability to charge them is a very good incentive for purchase. However, the keyboard and track pad that came with my iMac are suitable enough for me.
    10-21-2015 10:06 AM
    I first purchased the Magic Trackpad 2 a few days ago, all I can say is WOW! It is a huge improvement over the previous version. I love force touch and the larger size makes using it more enjoyable. One thing I noticed is that the trackpad angle is not a steep as the original wireless keyboard which forced me to pick up the new keyboard today. Again Wow! I love the way the new keyboard feels, it is a little shallower however the keys are bigger and much better balanced than the previous keyboard. The two together were expensive however I thin they were very much worth it.
    10-23-2015 11:45 PM
    I first purchased the Magic Trackpad 2 a few days ago, all I can say is WOW! It is a huge improvement over the previous version. I love force touch and the larger size makes using it more enjoyable. One thing I noticed is that the trackpad angle is not a steep as the original wireless keyboard which forced me to pick up the new keyboard today. Again Wow! I love the way the new keyboard feels, it is a little shallower however the keys are bigger and much better balanced than the previous keyboard. The two together were expensive however I thin they were very much worth it.
    Do you notice any hesitation or delay using the Magic Trackpad 2? For example if you want to move the cursor, but it doesn't move for a split second, then it will move. Usually happens for me when I am scrolling through a web page or a new web page is loaded. I didn't notice this on the old trackpad.
    10-27-2015 11:51 AM
    Over a month later- still loving the new trackpad?
    12-04-2015 01:34 PM
    Over a month later- still loving the new trackpad?
    Absolutely, both were excellent purchases. I wish my MacBook Pro had a trackpad as large as the Magic Trackpad 2. It really is a joy to use.
    12-04-2015 02:53 PM
    I love how useful gestures are in normal tasks.
    11-10-2016 07:57 AM
    thinking about it. I've always love the Apple keyboard and mouse
    11-13-2016 06:27 PM
    I have a Mac keyboard and mouse, love the gestures and easy connectivity!
    03-31-2017 10:45 PM
    i have an Apple wireless keyboard and trackpad. i use both when at home.
    i have an Apple wireless mouse which i keep in my laptop case for use with my MacBook Air when away from home
    all are great.
    Good Luck
    04-01-2017 09:36 PM