[Beta] Letteral – Beautiful Battles of Words-logo-title.png

PM me to join the BETA!

Hej iMore comunity!
    I’m an iOS developer by trade usually developing more “serious” apps for my job. In the last two years, I’ve also been working on a game in my spare time. It is called Letteral and finally, it will hit the AppStore on the 28th of September.

A couple of words on Letteral:
    Letteral is a social word game for iPhone and iPad. While having a solid vocabulary certainly helps, following the right strategy is essential for winning. Only by choosing the right letters at the right time, players will score points while preventing their opponents from doing the same. The game supports online matching as well as local multiplayer gaming. Letteral currently supports five languages – English, Spanish, German, French, and Danish – but more are to be added in the future.

Thank you for having a look at the game,
    Last edited by Letteral; 09-06-2017 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Removed external links
    09-05-2017 02:51 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Thank you for sharing your beta app with us. Don’t forget to come back and post in our Apps & Games Corner once your app goes live on App Store.

Please also take a moment to review our App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines.
    09-05-2017 08:00 PM