Speech Central [Beta]

labsii

Banned
Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
This is my first iOS app, previously I had some success on other platforms (one my app was in the Best of 2014 on the Windows Store), and I wanted to make something truly new and exciting.

The highlight feature of Speech Central is browsing of the web sites with the screen off - using only headphones or Bluetooth hands-free as both the input and output. It has also some other distinctive features like ability to share the link from any app like Safari or Twitter and press 'Speak now', or tools to track your reading and build a knowledgebase. It has also support for the 3D Touch, Spotlight search and other iOS distinctive technologies (which should go even further in a few months after the release with support for Apple Watch and iOS 10 Siri integration).

If you wish to join the beta testing just send your email, you can send it via PM. Feedback is welcome!

I'll update the posts with the screenshots soon as the app is now near its final look so there wasn't too much sense to create the screenshots before.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is really interesting. I can already tell it'll be great for those with eyesight issues reading the small text on articles with a phone.

labsii

Banned
Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
This is really interesting. I can already tell it'll be great for those with eyesight issues reading the small text on articles with a phone.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Clearly that is one of the most important use cases for the app. According to my experience many people will find many different use cases like jogging, commuting, housework etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR