Am I being unreasonable?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it asking too much in requesting that Apple incorporate a "delete all" option for iMessages and SMS messages via the Watch? Those of us who get tons of messages AND do not keep them, despise having to swipe each one individually just to delete them. Am I being unreasonable in my request?

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Sounds good to me! Plus an ability to mute certain types of messages easily (I KNOW if can be done from the phone) right on the watch. I've taken to just putting on silent mode while I'm at important meetings or places, BUT it would be handy to say mute just facebook if it's blowing up for a time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sounds good to me! Plus an ability to mute certain types of messages easily (I KNOW if can be done from the phone) right on the watch. I've taken to just putting on silent mode while I'm at important meetings or places, BUT it would be handy to say mute just facebook if it's blowing up for a time.
Agreed...:)

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Might be Apple is trying to protect the average user from accidentally deleting all their messages. I'd like a Force Touch press to clear them all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711