App Tracking Tools?

MobiSystems Inc

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello, iMore!

Is anyone using an app tracking tool that shows reviews and rankings of the apps?
I am currently using [redacted], but willing to try something new.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Not anymore, no. I usually wait until an app gets enough good reviews before I waste my time--unless I have an urgent need.

davechengapps

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
launchkit.io had a review monitor that will email you a report of reviews and ratings. They also have a bunch of other useful free tools for indie deva or small dev teams.

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
First I thought of starting a new thread but I'll try asking here: has anyone come across some useful apps for tracking app ratings, keyword rank etc.? I know a nice one, but it's Android only.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
First I thought of starting a new thread but I'll try asking here: has anyone come across some useful apps for tracking app ratings, keyword rank etc.? I know a nice one, but it's Android only.
The suggestions listed above your post isn't sufficient for you?

Eageron

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi, Appbot is the fantastic tool for app developers to check their app review and ratings.

That is true! It is a pretty amazing tool but fair to say it costs quite a bit! So it really depends wether it is a good choice or not. You can test it for 14 days though! Sensor Tower offers a free pricing plan, as well as AppAnnie but if you want deeper insights you will have to pay for both, too!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods