While i've paid the cheap way into a developer account, from my experience with android and iOS Betas, i fully understand the potential for issues and such. I've had issues with apps, some corrected, some not while on the betas. Been on the iOS 8 GM since the 9th, never had a problem with Dropbox and camera sync. Wake up today, iOS 8 Official is out. At no point was anything updated today, but suddenly, Dropbox stops working. I'm just wondering what would have caused this. Of the few issues i've seen, that is the one that gets me, since it was working before anything was updated. Thanks
    09-18-2014 01:32 AM
    While i've paid the cheap way into a developer account, from my experience with android and iOS Betas, i fully understand the potential for issues and such. I've had issues with apps, some corrected, some not while on the betas. Been on the iOS 8 GM since the 9th, never had a problem with Dropbox and camera sync. Wake up today, iOS 8 Official is out. At no point was anything updated today, but suddenly, Dropbox stops working. I'm just wondering what would have caused this. Of the few issues i've seen, that is the one that gets me, since it was working before anything was updated. Thanks
    I had the same problem until I updated drop box
    09-18-2014 01:52 AM