95% of developers surveyed say they're full steam ahead on iOS 7 updates: Via iMore Blog

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]95% of developers surveyed say they're full steam ahead on iOS 7 updates[/h]After reading this article from my perspective since this month I can upgrade whenever I am ready, Reading that this percentage of Developers are taking this new operating system this serious gearing up to make sure their apps are ready when the OS on the the new iPhone hits Public Release excites me. I, Of course will be waiting for the new phone and OS and will not be upgrading anytime soon. Knowing that all of this is slowing coming together is good news for the entire I device nation so to speak. Jump on over and read what is in store for yourself.

[INFO]An overwhelming number of developers are updating apps for iOS 7. Of 575 valid responses, 545 developers indicated that they were working on an update for iOS 7. That?s an adoption rate of 95%![/INFO]

95% of developers surveyed say they're full steam ahead on iOS 7 updates | iMore

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner