Has anyone been before? Is it worthwhile to go since you can watch the sessions afterwards if you're in the developer program? What level or experience developer would get the most use out if it?
    04-24-2013 09:30 AM
    I've went to prior ones, I am a fairly advanced level developer and feel I didn't really benefit from it.

However, the sheer experience is worth it and I will return every year.
    04-24-2013 01:30 PM
    I've went to prior ones, I am a fairly advanced level developer and feel I didn't really benefit from it.

However, the sheer experience is worth it and I will return every year.
    Thanks. I'd love the experience alone, I'm sure. I'm a fairly advanced Java developer but only a newbie at Objective-C so I was hooting to find out if the topics would be too advanced.
    04-24-2013 04:13 PM
    Thanks. I'd love the experience alone, I'm sure. I'm a fairly advanced Java developer but only a newbie at Objective-C so I was hooting to find out if the topics would be too advanced.
    I've always felt if you can become advanced at one language you can excel at another as well. It may be the perfect experience to find out if Objective-C is for you or not. You would certainly gain a lot from it.
    04-29-2013 10:15 AM
    I've always felt if you can become advanced at one language you can excel at another as well. It may be the perfect experience to find out if Objective-C is for you or not. You would certainly gain a lot from it.
    But no WWDC this year for me. Those sold out crazy fast. But yeah I pick up new programming languages pretty quick when I need to. It's a matter of finding the free time to do so since its not a work-based need.
    04-29-2013 10:44 AM