iOS Developer

Solnow

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Just a simple question from a newbie

I was wondering how long it will take to develop a mobile application for iOS. We are doing a small project that aims at developing an application that will help you fake your location when answering a call. Lets say someone calls you and you want to pretend that you are at the airport when they call you so you will have an app that automatically activates and gives you an option to play a sound that fades in and starts playing in a loop. We have already designed the sounds and done the graphics design. What we needed was a mobile app developer who would help us integrate the whole thing. The project is supposed to be simple and finished in a maximum of two days.

Excuse my ignorance. I am totally new to mobile applications but i am fascinated by the idea from a business point of view.

Thanx.

Marc Edwards

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Depending on how you plan to execute, I'm not sure that would be possible with iOS as it stands now.

Are you assuming the user will launch your app, then make or take the call and your app will continue to play audio in the background? Have you built a small prototype to test it out? Have you seen other apps do what you're after?

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Already exists.

You put the caller on speaker phone and play the phoney background sounds.

You can't do it without putting the call on speaker.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR